The goal in vibrational healing medicine is to move, unblock or balance life energy throughout your mind, body and spiritual bodies. When you are in disharmony, your body goes into dis-ease. It is important to listen to your body for what it needs.
Vibratory energy can balance your system with light, color, sound, crystals, and aromatherapy. There is also Bach Flowers and homeopathy. Reiki is a very popular form of Vibratory application, by unblocking and moving the flow of your vital energy. When doing so many practitioners or yourself, could use the above tools in conjunction with the Reiki.
All vibratory healing comes from the God/Goddess source. Whomever you choose as your source. You trust your source, you trust the energy. Whether it is the practitioner or you working the energy yourself, It is the source doing the work. My Creator speaks to who you call creator. If there is necessary healing, it will take place. If it is not, it won’t. It is not always a quick fix. Drinking a glass of water after treatments the blocked energy flow through and out of your system.
Reiki can simply be done by yourself. But sometimes when we can’t get out of our own way, we can go to a practitioner. I am a Reiki Master/Teacher and work with people, pets, and plants at a distance. I will be posting my schedule and times on here shortly. Stay tuned!
Healing with sound has been around for a long while. Using voice. This type of healing is called vibrational medicine or sound healing. Everything from your voice to tuning forks and singing bells is used in this noninvasive practice.
- Amplitude- Size of the vibration, loudness of the vibration size of the sound.
- Frequency – Speed of the vibration, determines the pitch of the sound.
Each individual resonates to sound at their own vibratory level. Between the size and speed of vibration, the sound touches our bodies on a molecular level. When our bodies fall into disharmony and dis-ease, these sound vibrations break up the blockages so our energy channels can flow freely.
There are many ways you can use sound to benefit your health. Starting with only speaking good thoughts. Working with tuning forks, singing bowls, chimes, drums vocal chanting to name a few. You can go to youtube and look for the different notes that can help different aspects of your body. These frequencues are called Solfeggio. You can even lower blood pressure and stress.
- Tuning Forks – A tuning for consist of a handle and two prongs called tines. When the tines hit the rubber hammer (many use hockey puck), the tines will vibrate. This vibration disrupts blockages in your system.
- Singing Bowls – This ancient Tibetan was used for centuries for healing and meditation. The various vibratory frequencies balance out your mind body and spirit.
- Crystal Bowls – These bowls are different than singing bowls. Simply by the sound. The sound causes our cells to move in different directions at different speeds within the harmony of the sound wave. This form is very impactful.
- Drums– The earthly sound of drums also have been used by many cultures over the centuries.
Now sound has been brought into the mainstream medical practices with healing kidney stones and cancer patients. Plus much more.
There are so many ways that we can help ourselves with healing by incorporating things like sound and meditating to start to harmonize our body during rough times in our life. We owe it to ourselves…..Don’t we?